A Simple Server Solution
The Edgefinity IoT EdgeBox Controller server is a purpose-engineered, high performance, dust-resistant, zero maintenance server.
Featuring zero noise, low heat, and minimal energy usage, the Edgefinity IoT EdgeBox Controller is a solid state solution with no moving parts that is designed for maximum uptime. Perfect for unattended installations such as a retail branch in store controller, the CYBRA EdgeBox is ready to go out of the box, engineered for maximum uptime and zero surprises. CYBRA’s EdgeBox assures easy roll outs of Edgefinity IoT based RFID solutions.
The high-quality nickel-plated steel chassis with aluminum extrusion is ideal for environments requiring durability. The built-in VESA MIS-D 75 mm mounting holes allow for display mounting, and the system is available with optional wall and DIN rail brackets for use in a variety of environments.
- Intel NUC (Next Unit of Computing) form factor
- Processor: 2.80 GHz Intel Core i
- Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600/1333/1066 SO-DIMM
- Storage: 250 GB SSD
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Onboard LAN: Intel 82579LM Gigabit Ethernet
- Single-interface heatsink
- Operating Temperature Range – 0°C ~ 40°C
- Power: DC 19V
- Expansion options for additional I/O, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Optional Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Built-in VESA MIS-D 75 mounting holes
- Optional rail mounting kit
- Mount controller to any horizontal or vertical surface
- CYBRA’s Edgefinity IoT RFID Platform Software preloaded
- Ultra small Industrial Computer
- Designed for maximum uptime
- Dustproof, ventless, fanless chassis
- Solid State solution – no moving parts
- System consumes less than 30W
- Smart Power Button with auto power on feature
Choice of Operating System
- Microsoft Windows 8, 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 Professional, 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, 32-bit/64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7 E, 64-bit
- Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS 32-bit/64-bit
Measuring 196 x 37 x 131 mm ( 7.7″ x 1.45″ x 5.17″), the EdgeBox is small enough for discreet placement in space constrained environments, including kiosks or beneath a workstation. Based on Intel’s Next Unit of Computing form factor, the EdgeBox allows for unprecedented performance in a compact footprint.
Interested in the EdgeBox Controller?
Since 1985, CYBRA has been solving some of the most vexing auto-ID challenges in the world. Relied on by many of the biggest names in retail, manufacturing, and safety & security, trust CYBRA with all your Auto-ID needs.
Contact CYBRA to discuss your specific software and hardware needs, and to see how CYBRA’s Edgebox Controller can positively impact your business.