Happy Holidays from CYBRA
A note from CYBRA’s CEO, Harold Brand
On behalf of the dedicated men and women of CYBRA, I would like to take this opportunity, as another year draws to a close, to express our gratitude to you, our loyal customers and partners.
At this time last year, who would have imagined that another year would pass with our finding ourselves still living in a world plagued by COVID-19? Despite the current surges, closures, and mandates, my sense is that the worst is behind us. I remain hopeful that despite the challenges and struggles, we will continue, as we have over the past two years, taking positive strides and recognizing such endurance as the strength to persevere, gift to be present and opportunity to do good for one another.
2021 has been a year of noteworthy advancements for CYBRA in products, services, and people. Our plans for 2022 go above and beyond our past achievements in crafting technology that helps you operate your organizations more productively, efficiently and economically.
Glancing at 2021 highlights in the rearview mirror:
- CYBRA’s MarkMagic barcoding software was recognized as a top performer by SourceForge, a well-respected web service for researching the best business software.
- MarkMagic was also acknowledged as a top barcode labeling app from GoodFirms, the popular website offering authentic reviews and ratings from business software customers.
- SoftwareWorld, a software review platform that showcases top software solutions across various industries also acknowledged MarkMagic as a top 10 best barcode software for 2021.
- We made a major investment in an extensive expansion of MarkMagic’s Template Library to help customers meet their labels and forms requirements effortlessly.
- Supplementing our ever-growing list of supported printers – now exceeding 500 printer types – we added drivers for Brother and GoDEX printers.
- CYBRA’s Edgefinity IoT software was also recognized by SoftwareWorld as a top inventory management app.
- Edgefinity IoT was successfully deployed as a WIP (Work in Process) system for the first time.
- Edgefinity IoT’s PinPoint tracking application was showcased for the first time at the AIM Engage Again virtual conference.
In 2022 we will strive to increase the return on your investment in CYBRA by advancing our product portfolio in the most creative and innovative ways possible – paying close attention to what we’ve heard in our conversations with you.
We could not have achieved what we have over the years if it weren’t for your continued devotion and support. I sincerely wish you and your loved ones a holiday season of joy, peace, cheer and renewal. May you be blessed with health, vigor, purpose, prosperity and love in the year ahead.
Please note, CYBRA’s offices will be closed on Friday, December 24th as well as Friday, December 31st.
Chief Executive Officer