MarkMagic Enterprise 9 - Mod Level 170721IBM Power Systems iOS V6R1+
This version of MarkMagic is better than ever before. Design and print your barcode labels, electronic forms, ad hoc reports, and RFID tags quickly and easily. With upgrades to MarkMagic, JMagic, and all our Add-Ons, MarkMagic 9 offers the most robust features and capabilities of any version of MarkMagic.
- Negative Link Start Position
- New Edit Codes
- Label and Ticket Design Made Easier
- Be Green with FormComposer
- New Utility For MarkMagic PI 9
- More Power with PrintTransformer
- Added support for latest Zebra RFID command updates
- Added a device table record for TEC printer types to allow removal of feed label command
- Adjusted QR code barcode positioning on rotated formats
- Fixed conversion of the horizontal tab character in Datamatrix barcodes on HPPCL5 printer type
- Fixed issue with error thrown when printing with SNDFMT(*HDG)
- Fixed issue with specifying numeric values for print speed when using Monarch printer types
MarkMagic 9 for IBM System i Install Guide
The latest version is MarkMagic 9.5 Mod 180214 for IBM System i and Platform Independent Users. MarkMagic 6.5 & above supports IBM OS V6R1 – V7R2 (OS V7R3 and above require MarkMagic 9 or higher.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR 4.1, 5.1, 6.1, 6.5, 7.2 and 7.7 USERS
(PLEASE READ BEFORE UPGRADING TO MARKMAGIC 9+)
Users upgrading from version 4.1, 5.1, 6.1/6.5 (mod level 080620 or earlier) must upgrade to version 6.5 Mod Level 081219, then upgrade V6.5 to Version 8.6 Mod 131005 and then, finally, upgrade 8.6 to 9.0 Mod 161015. Please see MarkMagic 6 install guide and MarkMagic 8 install guide for details.
Users upgrading from version 6.1/6.5 mod level 081219, 7.2, 7.7 mod level 101216 or earlier, to version 9 must upgrade to Version 8.6 mod 131005 before upgrading to 9.0 Mod 161015.
Note: The MarkMagic 9 upgrade procedure will automatically cancel if the user attempts to upgrade from an unsupported version.
*Please note – If you are downloading MarkMagic as a trial, you will need to contact us for a key at Sales@CYBRA.com.
Email: Help@CYBRA.com | 914-963-6600 – Option 4