JMagic 9.1 - Mod Level 170721GUI Designer For MarkMagic - Mod Level 170721
Use MarkMagic’s intuitive JMagic Label and Forms Designer to create or modify your formats. Working with MarkMagic’s WYSIWYG designer is effortless. JMagic forms and labels designer is FREE with your MarkMagic Developer License.
- Design forms and labels without writing any code.
- Add barcodes and RFID tags to your forms and labels.
- Variable graphics can be tied to fields in your database.
- Add lines, boxes, barcodes, and graphics without mapping each text field individually.
- Resolved issue with skipping labels when printing large quantities of labels from within JMagic
- Adjusted Font 51 WYSIWYG behavior and appearance for Datamax formats
- Various barcode and font WYSIWYG adjustments for SATO printer types
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR 4.1, 5.1, 6.1, 6.5, 7.2 and 7.7 USERS
(PLEASE READ BEFORE UPGRADING TO MARKMAGIC 9+)
Users upgrading from version 4.1, 5.1, 6.1/6.5 (mod level 080620 or earlier) must upgrade to version 6.5 Mod Level 081219, then upgrade V6.5 to Version 8.6 Mod 131005 and then, finally, upgrade 8.6 to 9.0 Mod 161015. Please see MarkMagic 6 install guide and MarkMagic 8 install guide for details.
Users upgrading from version 6.1/6.5 mod level 081219, 7.2, 7.7 mod level 101216 or earlier, to version 9 must upgrade to Version 8.6 mod 131005 before upgrading to 9.0 Mod 161015.
Note: The MarkMagic 9 upgrade procedure will automatically cancel if the user attempts to upgrade from an unsupported version.