JMagic 8.1 - Mod Level 131005GUI Designer For MarkMagic - Mod Level 131005
Use MarkMagic’s intuitive JMagic Label and Forms Designer to create or modify your formats. Working with MarkMagic’s WYSIWYG designer is effortless. JMagic forms and labels designer is FREE with your MarkMagic Developer License.
- Design forms and labels without writing any code.
- Add barcodes and RFID tags to your forms and labels.
- Variable graphics can be tied to fields in your database.
- Add lines, boxes, barcodes, and graphics without mapping each text field individually.
- Fixed editing and adding label file records using the Work with Label Files interface.
- VICS BOL check digit (#23) now shows as a valid check digit option in JMagic
- Graphic WYSIWYG size on Datamax formats has been resolved.
- Resolved issues with graphics that have no source images. JMagic no longer hangs when opening a format that has a graphic with no source image.
- Rulers on the left and bottom of the format are now visible at all times.
- Fixed rare case when there was an extra “save” request when closing a format.
- Export MarkMagic Fix option has been removed from the menus. This procedure should be done using MarkMagic on the server side.
- Emails did not contain a Sent Date. Corrected this problem.
- JMagic no longer sets an invalid alignment option when adding barcodes to SATO formats
- Special characters in Zebra 2D Barcodes (GS, RS, FS, EOT) will now properly encode when printing to a PDF
- UPC Human Readable text will now show properly when printing Zebra UPC labels to PDF
- Support for the HPPCL5EDG “Edge” driver is added to the PDF driver. Print offsets using the HPPCL5EDG are now visible when printing to PDF.
Required to install JMagic 8 Client Designer. (approx. 77 MB) Requires MarkMagic 8 or later. Older JMagic, like V7, will not work with MM8.
JMagic is included FREE with your development license. You can install JMagic on as many computers as you would like.