How to Leverage SQL, XML, CSV, or JSON Data with MarkMagic
Learn how to create your forms and labels from a multitude data sources
(Originally recorded on 4/20/2021) SQL, XML, CSV and JSON can now be used as source data when printing with MarkMagic. Sign up for this upcoming webinar to see how MarkMagic users can pull in data from a wide variety of sources and locations to create a seamless labeling process throughout your operations.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- Print preview from XML, JSON and CSV files.
- New “Work with” dialogs for XML, JSON or CSV files.
- Allow print jobs to be created with XML, JSON or CSV as the source data file.
- Retrieve additional information from databases with SQL.
- Mix and match data from MySQL, SQL Server, and Oracle data sources.
Check out how MarkMagic can help reduce your shipping operation’s carbon footprint while significantly reducing operational overhead.