MarkMagic PI 9.1 - Mod Level 170616Platform Independent (WAR File Only)
This version of MarkMagic is better than ever before. Design and print your barcode labels, electronic forms, ad hoc reports, and RFID tags quickly and easily. With upgrades to MarkMagic, JMagic, and all our Add-Ons, MarkMagic 9 offers the most robust features and capabilities of any version of MarkMagic.
- Negative Link Start Position
- New Edit Codes
- Label and Ticket Design Made Easier
- Be Green with FormComposer
- New Utility For MarkMagic PI 9
- More Power with PrintTransformer
- Outline Font 51 added to all Datamax printer drivers
- MaxiCode barcode data formatting corrected on newer Sato drivers
- Added special handling for GS1 Datamatrix barcodes on newer Sato drivers
- Added USPS and Intelligent Mail barcodes on newer Sato drivers
- Enhanced Zebra RFID commands for newer Zebra locking and access passwords
- Secure http option added MarkMagic PI standalone server
- Greatly enhanced APIs for importing and exporting MarkMagic PI objects
- Fixed small memory leak in certain MarkMagic PI procedures
- Resolved an issue that prevented MarkMagic PI from clearing some temporary print files
- Added new APIs to allow downloading H2 database and MarkMagic PI logs
- Resolved an issue where printing could fail if there were blanks in certain parts of data
- Added ability to provide custom tomcat startup parameters for MarkMagic PI standalone server
- Enhanced Zebra Datamatrix command to better support error correction quality
- Removed the 50 item limit when importing objects using MarkMagic PI web import GUI
- All MarkMagic PI drivers now reference the device table for printer control characters
- Added ability to view MarkMagic PI logs directly in the web GUI
- Reworked all MarkMagic APIs to REST and JSON with enhanced Swagger interface for easier implementation
- API added to allow printer device management
- MarkMagic PI can now automatically detect and load license files at startup
- API added to allow checking of license status and expiration date
- Resolved issue with data not being properly formatted if using the new ‘negative link position’ feature
- Added support for A1 command on newer Sato drivers to better handle centered label stock
The latest version is MarkMagic 9.5 Mod 180214 for IBM System i and Platform Independent Users. MarkMagic 6.5 & above supports IBM OS V6R1 – V7R2 (OS V7R3 and above require MarkMagic 9 or higher.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR 4.1, 5.1, 6.1, 6.5, 7.2 and 7.7 USERS
(PLEASE READ BEFORE UPGRADING TO MARKMAGIC 9+)
Users upgrading from version 4.1, 5.1, 6.1/6.5 (mod level 080620 or earlier) must upgrade to version 6.5 Mod Level 081219, then upgrade V6.5 to Version 8.6 Mod 131005 and then, finally, upgrade 8.6 to 9.0 Mod 161015. Please see MarkMagic 6 install guide and MarkMagic 8 install guide for details.
Users upgrading from version 6.1/6.5 mod level 081219, 7.2, 7.7 mod level 101216 or earlier, to version 9 must upgrade to Version 8.6 mod 131005 before upgrading to 9.0 Mod 161015.
Note: The MarkMagic 9 upgrade procedure will automatically cancel if the user attempts to upgrade from an unsupported version.
*Please note – If you are downloading MarkMagic as a trial, you will need to contact us for a key at Sales@CYBRA.com.
Email: Help@CYBRA.com | 914-963-6600 – Option 4
Over 30 years of software sales & development. Thousands of customers worldwide. And, we’re just getting started. CYBRA specializes in RFID technology, real time tracking systems, and barcode forms & labeling software solutions.