JMagic 6.1 - Mod Level 081219GUI Designer For MarkMagic - Mod Level 081219
Use MarkMagic’s intuitive JMagic Label and Forms Designer to create or modify your formats. Working with MarkMagic’s WYSIWYG designer is effortless. JMagic forms and labels designer is FREE with your MarkMagic Developer License.
- Design forms and labels without writing any code.
- Add barcodes and RFID tags to your forms and labels.
- Variable graphics can be tied to fields in your database.
- Add lines, boxes, barcodes, and graphics without mapping each text field individually.
- New graphics fields will have their field names defaulted to *HEADING. This will make adding static graphics much easier removing the need to manually type “*HEADING”.
- Greatly improved the WYSIWYG nature of all Avery Dennison printer types.
- Graphics converted using the PHOTO and PHOTO++ quality options will now print in much higher quality than before. This is especially important for users that wish to print detailed color graphics using a PCLC color laser printer.
- When copying data fields, the position “offset” value parameters have been removed.
- Box fields configured as “Solid White” will now display as solid white on the canvas, instead of transparent. This is helpful when drawing solid white boxes on top of existing shaded boxes.
- Resolved a bug that prevented users from setting a *LINK source field “start position” higher than 99. The field in question now accepts numeric values up to 9999.
- The Print Manager GUI will now accept data strings other than valid email addresses in certain Print Label File Parameters when configuring an action. This will give users the ability to design rule sets that can fax documents via these actions.
(081219) Required to install JMagic 6 Client Designer. (approx. 53 MB) Requires MarkMagic 6.5 or later
JMagic is included FREE with your development license. You can install JMagic on as many computers as you would like.