MarkMagic X for Linux - Mod Level 221124 (LATEST)MarkMagic for Linux
New MarkMagic X is bristling with exciting enhancements to meet your most vexing compliance mandates. If you need to transform your logistics output with all-new shipping labels, or you need to whip up a whole slew of mandated e-commerce forms because more and more customers are clamoring for you to drop ship, you need MarkMagic X – the Transformation Advantage.
New features and updates include:
- Combine data with SQL Support
- Merge PDFs with MarkMagic formats
- Advanced graphics conversion options
- Store and reuse text blocks
- Longer *Heading text and data fields
- Corrected scaling issue of PDF417 barcodes when printing to PDF using a Zebra driver greater than 200dpi.
- Corrected multi-up parts across printing
- MMPI supports new source data types. XML, CSV and JSON can now be used as source data when printing.
- Added support for the new source data types in the Quick Print interface as well as in all print REST APIs.
- Created new REST API that returns information about only the variable fields used on a format.
- New ability added to print output as image files. Along with PDF, now JPG, GIF and PNG images can be created, scaled, rotated and have their color modes set.
- Added support for detection of macOS when running an MMPI server. This allows for proper installation of a license.
- Added support in the PrintMonitor addon option for detection of XML, JSON and CSV files.
- Added special handling for Microsoft Office 365 SMTP email servers when using the PDF Email Addon option. TLS v1.2 will now be utilized when connecting to these servers.
The latest version is MarkMagic X Mod 200831 for IBM System i and Platform Independent Users. MarkMagic 6.5 & above supports IBM OS V6R1 – V7R2 (OS V7R3 and above require MarkMagic 9 or higher.