JMagic X - Mod Level 230831 (LATEST)GUI Designer For MarkMagic - Mod Level 221124
JMagic is the GUI designer for MarkMagic. The latest version of MarkMagic (version X) is bristling with exciting enhancements to meet your most vexing compliance mandates. If you need to transform your logistics output with all-new shipping labels, or you need to whip up a whole slew of mandated e-commerce forms because more and more customers are clamoring for you to drop ship, you need MarkMagic X – the Transformation Advantage.
New features and updates include:
- Combine data with SQL Support
- Merge PDFs with MarkMagic formats
- Advanced graphics conversion options
- Store and reuse text blocks
- Longer *Heading text and data fields
- A login prompt should no longer appear upon opening a format that has a QR barcode on it.
- JMagic will no longer validate every field on the format if it contains a URL link. This should speed up opening of large formats.
- Added the ability to print preview from XML, JSON and CSV files.
- Created new “Work with” dialogs for XML, JSON and CSV files.
- Allow print jobs to be created with XML, JOSN and CSV as the source data file.
The latest version is MarkMagic X Mod 200831 for IBM System i and Platform Independent Users. MarkMagic 6.5 & above supports IBM OS V6R1 – V7R2 (OS V7R3 and above require MarkMagic 9 or higher.