MARKMAGIC 9.5 IS HERE!
For MarkMagic 9.5 we’ve added support for Epson Colorworks® color inkjet label printers, printer support for several new Toshiba TEC printers, and support to print shipping data directly on Autobag® shipping baggers. New design capabilities include the ability to add shapes such as circles, ovals, arcs, and new line types, as well as new PDF features such as embedding URL links, and creating editable PDFs. Download this webinar to see the latest updates and features of MarkMagic 9.5.
What’s New With MarkMagic 9.5
(Originally recorded on 5/16/2018) These updates and features are available for users of MarkMagic 9.5 on the IBM i series, AIX, Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Unix machines.
- Epson Color Label Print Driver Support: Support for Epson Colorworks® color inkjet label printers has been added to MarkMagic 9.5. No more pre-printed label stock with color background. Print color labels with plain stock, and save. Industry leading Epson color printers can print labels fast without smearing at a stunning 1200 x 600 DPI.
- Circle, Oval and Arc Fields: MarkMagic 9.5 allows you to create and print shapes including Circles, Ovals and Arcs. This new feature has been added to our HP PCL, Zebra and Datamax drivers. These new shapes can have color, shading and styling applied to them allowing you to create some very unique forms and label designs.
- Autobag Printing Support: MarkMagic 9.5 now supports Autobag printers. This new feature allows MarkMagic users to print shipping information or item labels directly onto shipping bags. This is a terrific solution for MarkMagic users who merchandise in small shipping bags.
- New Edit Feature for PDF Text Fields: MarkMagic PDFs have been improved by adding editable text fields. These are special fields that will show on PDF documents and are used to allow users to fill in information when they view, print, or share a PDF.
- Toshiba TEC Printer Support: MarkMagic 9.5 has been supporting Toshiba TEC printers for years. Toshiba offers a premium range of industrial printers for a wide variety of applications. Support for these printers have been added to MarkMagic Platform Independent.
- New Lines Types for Laser and PDF: MarkMagic 9.5 also includes a diagonal lines design function. Diagonal lines are now supported on HP PCL5 and PDF. So now, you can add rounded and arrow/triangle line end styles to your forms and labels.
- PDF URL Linking: Included in MarkMagic 9.5 is a new option to embed a custom URL link to text, barcode and graphic fields in MarkMagic. When printing to PDF, those fields with embedded URL will be clickable and will redirect the user to the desired website.