Safety & Security Webinar:
New Situational Awareness For Mustering & Evacuation
A pencil and clipboard just isn’t gonna cut it these days. When your facilities need to be evacuated, there is too much at stake for you not to be using the most technologically advanced system.
We’ll show you how you can leverage systems and procedures you have in place to maximize your organization’s safety.
Improve Your Organization’s Evacuation Preparedness
(Originally recorded on 1/17/2018) In this webinar we will compare and analyze common mustering and evacuation procedures found in many organizations versus how Edgefinity IoT can handle a mustering and evacuation scenario. “Accounting for all employees after an emergency evacuation has been completed” is one of the Department of Labor’s minimum requirements for an Emergency Action Plan (EAP). In this webinar you’ll learn how Edgefinity IoT can help you:
– Monitor and record the location of personnel within a facility in real time.
– Alert employees, vendors, and guests in the event of an emergency.
– Extend your EAP across small, large and multiple sites.
– Conduct a standard roll call, with real-time data.
– Get immediate access to employees’ personal emergency contact information.
– Quickly filter employees evacuated based on status (in the office, on break, on vacation, offsite, off work, etc.).
– Deliver location-based content to authorized personnel, such as safety information or a to-do checklist.
– Give people the peace of mind that they will be 100% accounted for, should an emergency occur.
CYBRA’s senior safety & security system architect, Ben Jakubovic, CPP, PSP, a member of the National Safety Council and the ASIS Utilities Council SME on RFID, will discuss safety and security features newly available to drastically improve situational awareness, speed of triage, and disaster recovery.
Mr. Jakubovic has over 14 years of experience in design of safety & security systems for critical infrastructure, with successful implementations in embassies, semiconductor fabs, water utilities, major multinationals and more.
Johnathan Schino has over 10 years experience in the RFID Safety and Security field. Mr. Schino is an expert at developing and finding elegant solutions to many customer problems previously thought to be overly complex, and has been developing solutions for the utility sector, Fortune 500, manufacturing, schools, and airports.
He will be discussing how to execute the most effective mustering & evacuation procedures using cutting edge technology.