Knock Out Outbound Shipping Errors and Expense Offsets with RFID
From validating outbound shipments, to reducing expense offsets, RFID technology is the not so secret weapon of retail brands owners, and manufacturers and distributors of all shapes and sizes.
In this webinar, CYBRA’s RFID gurus will discuss the latest order fulfillment techniques that are improving orders per hour by 30%.
How RFID Reduces Outbound Shipping Errors
(Originally recorded on 8/8/2018) Did you know with RFID, manufacturers and distributors can reduce shipping errors, while improving inventory accuracy? All while decreasing the amount of time it takes to run inventory numbers in a warehouse or facility. According to GS1, on average, manufacturers see an 80% improving in picking/packing accuracy, and an improvement in receiving time by as much as 90%.
Learn how the newest advances in RFID technology can improve your picking, packing, and outbound procedure accuracy. In this engaging and informative webinar you will learn how to:
- Record your outbound EPC’s and fight expense offsets (charge backs).
- Correct internal supply chain process flaws you currently cannot see.
- Reduce temporary packers during peak season.
- Catch shipping errors before it costs you both goods and money.
- Achieve 99.97% outbound shipping accuracy in your warehouse.