MarkMagic X Windows x64 - Mod Level 220115 (LATEST)MarkMagic for Windows
New features and updates include:
- Combine data with SQL Support
- Merge PDFs with MarkMagic formats
- Advanced graphics conversion options
- Store and reuse text blocks
- Longer *Heading text and data fields
- Corrected scaling issue of PDF417 barcodes when printing to PDF using a Zebra driver greater than 200dpi.
- Corrected multi-up parts across printing
- MMPI supports new source data types. XML, CSV and JSON can now be used as source data when printing.
- Added support for the new source data types in the Quick Print interface as well as in all print REST APIs.
- Created new REST API that returns information about only the variable fields used on a format.
- New ability added to print output as image files. Along with PDF, now JPG, GIF and PNG images can be created, scaled, rotated and have their color modes set.
- Added support for detection of macOS when running an MMPI server. This allows for proper installation of a license.
- Added support in the PrintMonitor addon option for detection of XML, JSON and CSV files.
- Added special handling for Microsoft Office 365 SMTP email servers when using the PDF Email Addon option. TLS v1.2 will now be utilized when connecting to these servers.