MarkMagic Enterprise 9.5 - Mod Level 190901IBM Power Systems iOS V6R1+
For the latest version of MarkMagic we’ve added color printing capabilities, more printer type support, new design shapes and lines, and other goodies.
- Editable PDF file fields.
- Epson color label printing support.
- Curves and Shapes design capabilities.
- Plastic Bag printing support.
- Toshiba TEC printer support.
- PDF URL linking.
- Designed method to allow full control of Datamax PDF417 barcode height and width. Previously, the printer would automatically set the PDF417 size
- Added ability to force UPS MaxiCode mode 2 or mode 3 on Intermec drivers
- Fixed issue that prevented more than 9999 bursts to be created when using PrintTransformer
- Fixed issue where PDF printing would fail if you were manually printing from the menus after switching user libraries
- Resolved issue that prevented editing a field on a format when the field had more than 100 *LINK source fields
- Corrected PDF417 barcode length when using ASCII Transparency set to *YES. Previously, data could be cut off
The latest version is MarkMagic 9.5 Mod 190901 for IBM System i and Platform Independent Users. MarkMagic 6.5 & above supports IBM OS V6R1 – V7R2 (OS V7R3 and above require MarkMagic 9 or higher.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR 4.1, 5.1, 6.1, 6.5, 7.2 and 7.7 USERS
(PLEASE READ BEFORE UPGRADING TO MARKMAGIC 9+)
Users upgrading from version 4.1, 5.1, 6.1/6.5 (mod level 080620 or earlier) must upgrade to version 6.5 Mod Level 081219, then upgrade V6.5 to Version 8.6 Mod 131005 and then, finally, upgrade 8.6 to 9.0 Mod 161015. Please see MarkMagic 6 install guide and MarkMagic 8 install guide for details.
Users upgrading from version 6.1/6.5 mod level 081219, 7.2, 7.7 mod level 101216 or earlier, to version 9 must upgrade to Version 8.6 mod 131005 before upgrading to 9.0 Mod 161015.
Note: The MarkMagic 9 upgrade procedure will automatically cancel if the user attempts to upgrade from an unsupported version.
Over 30 years of software sales & development. Thousands of customers worldwide. And, we’re just getting started. CYBRA specializes in RFID technology, real time tracking systems, and barcode forms & labeling software solutions.