JMagic 9.5 - Mod Level 181229 (LATEST)GUI Designer For MarkMagic - Mod Level 181229
Use MarkMagic’s intuitive JMagic Label and Forms Designer to create or modify your formats. Working with MarkMagic’s WYSIWYG designer is effortless. JMagic forms and labels designer is FREE with your MarkMagic Developer License.
- Design forms and labels without writing any code.
- Add barcodes and RFID tags to your forms and labels.
- Variable graphics can be tied to fields in your database.
- Add lines, boxes, barcodes, and graphics without mapping each text field individually.
- New Quick Edit *MASTER format GUI. Spreadsheet-like view makes it easy to manually add many Data fields at one time.
- Added WYSIWYG support for new MarkMagic Pie Chart field type.
- Updated color values in JMagic WYSIWYG so that they more closely match print, PDF of MarkMagic.
- Added Pie Chart support to the ‘Import Table’ feature in JMagic. This corrects issues when importing formats into MarkMagic PI from MarkMagic System i.
- Ability to add PrintTransformer conditions that affect the new MarkMagic ‘Other’ fields. (Circles, Arcs, Ovals)
- Default line creation mode is now set to horizontal/vertical rather than diagonal
- Template now properly toggles off when closing a format. This resolves issue of previous template showing on other formats.
- Resolved box fields displaying incorrectly if start/end rows were swapped.
- Dark style HPPCL5C boxes, circles and ovals color now show their color instead of filled black.
- Corrected issue with slanted lines sometimes swapping orientation during a print preview.
- Resolved various issues related to creating and editing MarkMagic Jobs for MMPI.
- Corrected issues related to copying and deleting formats that have text blocks on them. This will help keep the ‘Work With Text Block’ screen in proper order on the server side.
- JMagic no longer puts invalid values into text field height/width/magnification when copying a Zebra format.
- Enabled the ‘Print Format Report’ function in JMagic.
- Batch Control Fields display value correctly defaults to Yes if database for this value is blank.
- Fixed rare case where Epson EPC7500G color graphics would not convert correctly
The latest version is MarkMagic 9.5 Mod 181229 for IBM System i and Platform Independent Users. MarkMagic 6.5 & above supports IBM OS V6R1 – V7R2 (OS V7R3 and above require MarkMagic 9 or higher.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR 4.1, 5.1, 6.1, 6.5, 7.2 and 7.7 USERS
(PLEASE READ BEFORE UPGRADING TO MARKMAGIC 9+)
Users upgrading from version 4.1, 5.1, 6.1/6.5 (mod level 080620 or earlier) must upgrade to version 6.5 Mod Level 081219, then upgrade V6.5 to Version 8.6 Mod 131005 and then, finally, upgrade 8.6 to 9.0 Mod 161015. Please see MarkMagic 6 install guide and MarkMagic 8 install guide for details.
Users upgrading from version 6.1/6.5 mod level 081219, 7.2, 7.7 mod level 101216 or earlier, to version 9 must upgrade to Version 8.6 mod 131005 before upgrading to 9.0 Mod 161015.
Note: The MarkMagic 9 upgrade procedure will automatically cancel if the user attempts to upgrade from an unsupported version.