Due to the high cost of retail real estate, retailers try to put as much merchandise on display as possible. Current RFID offerings designed for warehouses are not practical in a retail environment because a distribution center dock door is a much broader read zone than a customer entrance to a mall store. Warehouse RFID solutions will pick up too many false reads if placed in a store. The CYBRA Hawk EAS/RFID Portal solves that problem by providing a very focused read zone in an easy to install, easy on the eyes enclosure.
One of the key components of CYBRA’s industry leading EdgeMagic for Retail RFID Inventory Management System, the CYBRA Hawk EAS/RFID Portal is a small wall mount purpose-built unit for collecting tag data. At 39” long and 12” wide, the CYBRA Hawk is lightweight and mounts quickly and easily. Using the CYBRA-Hawk Portal, retailers can not only prevent theft and shrink with real-time, RFID-based electronic article surveillance (EAS) technology, but also track and manage inventory at the item level from the back room to the sales floor.
EdgeMagic® for Retail RFID Inventory Management System
To compete successfully in today’s fast-paced omnichannel-driven retail landscape, you need to achieve the highest degree of inventory accuracy. To maximize profits you must slash out of stock, cut shrinkage and reduce time spent on cycle counts and receiving.
The proven best way to achieve these objectives is with item-level RFID tagging. And the proven best way to manage your RFID tagged inventory is to combine the reading performance of the CYBRA Hawk EAS/RFID Portal with CYBRA’s EdgeMagic® for Retail RFID Inventory Management System.LEARN MORE
CYBRA HAWK RFID/EAS PORTAL DETAILS
Sleek Design – The CYBRA Hawk design is made for indoor, retail exit door applications, where a focused, yet robust read zone is needed, yet something small and functional is optimal.
Easy Installation – A truly “Plug and Play” solution, all cabling and connectors are in place. The CYBRA Hawk portal can be installed in minutes.
CYBRA Hawk RFID/EAS Portal Includes:
- 18-gauge powder-coated steel chassis
- Custom designed EAS-optimized RFID antennas
- Easy wall-mountable lightweight design
- Simple snap-on ABS white plastic cover
- Mounting hardware and Installation Instructions
- Optional 90-Degree wall or door frame mounting bracket
- Full One-year warranty, extended warranty available
- Dimensions: 39” L x 12” W x 3.1” D
- Weight; 14 lbs.
- Chassis: 18-gauge powder-coated steel
- Covers: White ABS
- Operating Temperature: 14° to +122° F/-10° to +50° C
- Storage Temperature: -40° to +158° F/-40° to +70° C
- Humidity: 5-85% non-condensing