CYBRA Auto-ID Partner Program for Software Vendors
The World’s leading Independent Application Software Vendors rely on CYBRA’s Auto-ID Software Suite for all their bar coding and RFID needs. If you are an Independent Application Software Vendor, here is all you need to know why it pays to make CYBRA’s Auto-ID Software an integral component of your application offerings.
It's To Your Advantage
In almost no time you can improve your product’s competitive features and benefits with leading bar code, RFID and forms capabilities. You will improve your competitive advantage by offering your customers a full suite of Auto-ID solutions that support virtually any hardware or supplies; bar code label or forms printer, RFID readers, antennas and RFID tags. CYBRA’s software solutions run on all major computing platforms including IBM Power Systems (System i, iSeries, AS/400, AIX) as well as Linux, Unix, and Microsoft Windows.
You Will Save Money
You'll greatly reduce, or eliminate, your staff costs for ongoing source code maintenance and customer support for producing bar code labels, RFID tags and forms. Your staff will no longer need to learn, and maintain, competence on complex printer and RFID device command languages. An administrative person (instead of a programmer) can quickly create new formats, change existing formats and create and maintain rules for RFID processing.
You Will Make Money
You can generate additional sources of revenue through sales of CYBRA’s Auto-ID solutions to future customers as well as to your current installed base. They will realize significant cost savings over their current methods and your customers will want the enhanced functionality provided by CYBRA’s Auto-ID software. These net savings will give your customers compelling reasons to upgrade.
• Added functionality to your current offerings
• Support virtually all bar code and RFID devices
• Support all popular computing platforms
• Ready today, engineered for the future
• Eliminate your technical resources (and headaches) dedicated to Auto-ID
• Focus on core competencies
• Better utilization of software development, maintenance and Auto-ID compliance personnel
• Sell Auto-ID solutions to new prospects and existing customer base
• Sell product upgrades
• Sell popular add-on options
MarkMagic Benefits and Value
MarkMagic can provide a seamless interface for your customers to your software's output functions and to other applications meeting a full range of labeling and forms needs.
Our consumer goods manufacturing customers (Audiovox, Closetmaid, Conair, Hunter Fan, Kraft Foods, OLYMPUS, Panasonic, SaraLee, Movado, Seiko, Tiffany & Co. and many others) rely on MarkMagic to print:
• UPC, EAN, UPN and GS1-128 shipping labels on more than 450 supported printers
• EPC RFID tags on printer/encoders
• Bills of Lading, invoices, and other forms
• Checks on MICR printers
• Plastic ID Cards with Magnetic Stripe encoding
• Gift Cards on Epson Stylus photo printers
Our apparel customers (Maidenform, DKNY, Ellen Tracy/Liz Claiborne, GUCCI, Jockey, London Fog, Nicole Miller, Van Heusen, Wacoal and many others) rely on MarkMagic to print:
• bar code tickets with full supports for cutters and stackers.
• Carton labels on high speed applicators
• fabric care labels
• EPC RFID tags
EdgeMagic Benefits and Value
EdgeMagic® is designed to manage your customer’s edge devices, commission, write, read, and verify your customer’s RFID tags and, most importantly, it can be fully integrated with your application offerings. EdgeMagic lets your customers control RFID readers, bar code scanners, thermal and laser printers, light stacks, message boards, photo eyes and other devices directly from your customer’s System i, AIX, Linux or Windows business server.
- EdgeMagic works with fixed RFID readers from Alien Technology, Impinj, Intermec, and Motorola.
- EdgeMagic manages pallet, carton, and item-pack relationships to retain the integrity of transport units with load units. .
- EdgeMagic retrieves item, pack, and order information from such leading ERP and WMS packages as Manhattan Associates WM and TE, VAI S2K Enterprise Management Software, Oracle, and JD Edwards. Add your software to this growing list.
- EdgeMagic EPC manages RFID Tag Validation for pallet, carton, and item-pack relationships to retain the integrity of transport units with load units.
- EdgeMagic is a scalable solution. Start with one printer and one reader. Add additional hardware as your customer’s needs grow.
CYBRA: The One Source For All Your Auto-ID Needs.
Scale functionality - Start small, and add functions as needed. It’s like Auto-ID on demand.
Scale power - Start with a pilot and grow to full enterprise implementation.
Supports all major computing platforms – Including the platforms you support.
Supports Open and Closed Loop projects – One solution for your customer’s EPC compliance projects and RFID tracking applications.
Straightforward Interfacing – Easy to interface to major package and custom software.
Quick and Seamless Implementation - Deploy in weeks, not months.
Find Out More
Find out why infor, Apparel Business Systems, Manhattan Associates, Vormittag Associates, and other leading software developers have selected MarkMagic and EdgeMagic for all their bar code and RFID needs.