Java Software Developer - Yonkers, NY
Java Software Developer Career Opportunitie at CYBRA Corporation
Java Software Developer - Yonkers, New York
CYBRA is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, Java Software Developer to work on an exciting, new bar code and RFID middleware product. The successful candidate must be capable of taking ownership for initiating and completing projects with professionalism and enthusiasm and working closely with other members of our dynamic software development team.
CYBRA Corporation believes that its people are its most important differentiator, and as a result we offer a competitive salary and benefits compensation package. Benefits include 401K plan, vacation, personal days, medical, life, and disability
Knowledge and Experience:
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Mathematics discipline required.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- 5 + years experience in Java
- 2 + years experience with JDBC and SQL, preferably using ORACLE or SQL Server
- 2 + years experience with JSP, J2EE, XML, SOAP and Web Services
- Must be a team player
- System design experience with complex software products a plus
- Experience with a commercial software vendor or application hosting provider
- Exposure to AS/400, iSeries, or System i IBM platform a plus
- Knowledge or experience with barcodes or RFID
No phone calls please.
CYBRA Corporation is a fast growing, high technology company headquartered in lower Westchester and is a leading provider of products and services that help businesses manage document printing and increase efficiency. Our customer support center is based in West Seneca , NY . Established in 1985, CYBRA specializes in bar code and RFID systems — developing and publishing software and providing systems integration services. Our flagship product, MarkMagic, is used by thousands of companies worldwide. CYBRA customers include Kraft General Foods, Foot Locker, Gucci, Tahari, Crate and Barrel, Seiko, Manhattan Associates and Infor.